GRM has a mission to Guyana from May 24th to May 31st, 2023. The goal of this mission is
1) Plant a network of Fire stations in Guyana,
2) Establish a House of Prayer in Guyana
3) initiate a partnership with Mission agencies and Guyanese churches that will express itself in frequent, fruitful ministry exchanges both in Guyana and globally.
In preparation for this mission, we will be conducting 12 orientation and team building zoom sessions based on the following topics:
The New Testament Gospel message
Moving in Healing and Deliverance,
Spreading Revival in the Marketplace using Modern Technology and
The secret weapon of Intercession.
Local facilitators and encouragers and trainers in these things must first be enthusiastic practitioners, so these short 90 minute sessions (3 per topic) must be attended punctually, and participants – who will subsequently become GRM’s continuing presence in Guyana, will need to intensively prepare for them. The aim of the sessions will be to equip participants with spiritual graces, together with an understanding of GRM vision for global Revival, as well as to prepare them to facilitate a growing partnership with the church, while maintaining momentum in marketplace evangelization.
What WILL THE GUYANA ZOOM FORUM BE like?
The Guyana zoom forum will be a team building exercise that will consist of
1) Vision casting – understanding the GRM vision and the spirit in which it is pursued globally and regionally with respect to prayer, proclamation and partnership
2) There will be a presentation of GRM recommendations and practice, discovery about the current practice in Guyana, and prayerful commitment to a workable practice for Guyana.
3) The zoom forum is expected to be inspirational, filled with faith building anecdotes from both the International team and the prospective Guyana team, as we join our hearts in fulfillment of one vision.